Logueate con tu cuenta de:

Matias Suarez

Todo sobre el club, estadio, predio, obras, dirigentes, jugadores, etc.

Re: Matias Suarez

Notapor Hoedje » Jue Ago 27, 2009 5:05 pm

do not buy a defender called "Novaretti", he's in Toluca now (Mexico 1st div.), but for us is well known as "Dolaretti"!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Traducido: no compres un jugador llamado "Novaretti", el esta en el toluca ahora, pero es mas conocido para nosotros como Dolaretti!!! [/quote]

Why shouldn't we buy him? :) Novaretti is known for his height and quickness, I read on wikipedia. Sounds like a player we could use here :D

Traducido: Por que no deberia comprarlo? Novaretti es conocido por su altura y rapidez, lo lei en wikipedia. Parece que es un jugador que podriamos usar aca [/quote]

Hoedje: you shouldn't buy Novaretti because he's a liar who betrayed us a few months ago.

Traducido: no deberias comprar a Novaretti porque es un mentiroso que nos traiciono hace unos meses.[/quote]

I see... What do you mean with 'betrayed' ? :(
Hoedje
Amigo

Notapor fede0023 » Jue Ago 27, 2009 8:46 pm

I mean, Belgrano is a club that had a very large debt. So it became institutionally driven by justice, until the debt is paid. Over 6 years it was saving this amount. Only a small part persisted and with the possible sale of Novaretti could have paid for everything. The issue with Novaretti, is a player is from our forming school (he was in the club from early), the club invested a lot in him. Last year we were at the gates of a promotion to 1st division and he was just the most valuable player, refused to play the last two finals to go to Mexico for a couple of dollars Belgrano could not provide. Morally, betrayed his past and all the affection that we give the fans. That is our pain with the case Novaretti ... :evil:
"...nuestro techo es el cielo, bien celeste carajo..." charlipirata
fede0023
Socio

Notapor jopirata » Jue Ago 27, 2009 10:06 pm

fede0023 escribió:I mean, Belgrano is a club that had a very large debt. So it became institutionally driven by justice, until the debt is paid. Over 6 years it was saving this amount. Only a small part persisted and with the possible sale of Novaretti could have paid for everything. The issue with Novaretti, is a player is from our forming school (he was in the club from early), the club invested a lot in him. Last year we were at the gates of a promotion to 1st division and he was just the most valuable player, refused to play the last two finals to go to Mexico for a couple of dollars Belgrano could not provide. Morally, betrayed his past and all the affection that we give the fans. That is our pain with the case Novaretti ... :evil:

It was the LAST SEASON, which it finished last July... and not last year ;)

Matias Suarez... is an excellent player!!!
Every Belgrano's fans miss him a lot! :cry:

I hope Anderlecht will win the UEFA Cup this year and Matias Suarez be the MVP of the Cup!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
jopirata
Vitalicio

Notapor misael » Jue Ago 27, 2009 10:42 pm

como ya acordaron comer un asado si algun dia viene el belga diganle que traiga unas camisetas del anderlecht originales con la 9 en la espalda de matias que aca no se consiguen mucho originales. un grande el belga !
"Estas construcciones no son simplemente para ornato, ni para solaz de los que concurran, sino que en ellas debe educarse músculo, cerebro y corazón, para así llenar la triple función deportiva, social y cultural". Salvador Martinez. 1929.
misael
Vitalicio

Notapor francab » Vie Ago 28, 2009 9:16 am

Choreatela del centro de socios, ahi esta la camiseta!! jaja :lol: :lol:
francab
Vitalicio

Notapor Hoedje » Vie Ago 28, 2009 1:39 pm

fede0023 escribió:I mean, Belgrano is a club that had a very large debt. So it became institutionally driven by justice, until the debt is paid. Over 6 years it was saving this amount. Only a small part persisted and with the possible sale of Novaretti could have paid for everything. The issue with Novaretti, is a player is from our forming school (he was in the club from early), the club invested a lot in him. Last year we were at the gates of a promotion to 1st division and he was just the most valuable player, refused to play the last two finals to go to Mexico for a couple of dollars Belgrano could not provide. Morally, betrayed his past and all the affection that we give the fans. That is our pain with the case Novaretti ... :evil:

What a shame... I guess money causes people to do the worst things... I'd be upset too if one of our players did such a thing. Furthermore, I hope you guys promote to 1st league, so I can watch a game of you guys :D
Hoedje
Amigo

Notapor Hoedje » Vie Ago 28, 2009 1:40 pm

misael escribió:como ya acordaron comer un asado si algun dia viene el belga diganle que traiga unas camisetas del anderlecht originales con la 9 en la espalda de matias que aca no se consiguen mucho originales. un grande el belga !

Well, if you pay 70 euros per shirt (price in the anderlecht shop) then it can be arranged yes :D
Hoedje
Amigo

Notapor Belgranico » Vie Ago 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Matias un grossssso!! ojala algun dia vuelvas a Belgrano.
ImagenImagen LUIS FABIAN ARTIME ImagenImagen
Belgranico
Socio

Notapor joel_cab » Vie Ago 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Donde puedo conseguir la camiseta de Suarez original??
Imagen

"Es de buen deportista no recoger las pelotas de golf perdidas mientras aún esten rodando..."
joel_cab
Socio

Notapor Hoedje » Sab Ago 29, 2009 7:17 pm

joel_cab escribió:Donde puedo conseguir la camiseta de Suarez original??

One possibility would be to come to Belgium and buy a shirt in our fanshop :P

Other possibility would be looking for it on Ebay... I doubt our fanshop sends shirts through post to Argentine mate...

Btw : This Sunday RSC Anderlecht faces Standard de Liège, both titel candidates will want to ensure victory, not only for the fans, but for the prestige of the club too. I will post a report about the match, with special attention to matias Suarez of course ;)

Tenga un fin de semana agradable mis amigos,

Hoedje.
Hoedje
Amigo

Notapor Hoedje » Lun Ago 31, 2009 11:28 am

the match versus standard ended in 1-1. The little pirate played the entire match, and once again, he showed glimpses of his qualities

The match however was totally overshadowed by the horrid tackle of Axel Witsel, Standard midfielder and Belgian Golden Boot, on Marcin Wasilewski, Polish Right Back of RSC Anderlecht. The staff fears this might be the end of his carreer...

Not for sensitive viewers :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4atCVKDDB1M
Hoedje
Amigo

Notapor aguscordoba » Lun Ago 31, 2009 12:44 pm

Hoedje escribió:the match versus standard ended in 1-1. The little pirate played the entire match, and once again, he showed glimpses of his qualities

The match however was totally overshadowed by the horrid tackle of Axel Witsel, Standard midfielder and Belgian Golden Boot, on Marcin Wasilewski, Polish Right Back of RSC Anderlecht. The staff fears this might be the end of his carreer...

Not for sensitive viewers :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4atCVKDDB1M

hi hoedje, I have just seen recently in a news web from argentina that video and I came here to post it
criminal the tackle
see you, and good luck to anderlecht in the european cup (ex uefa), its a pity that anderletch not classified to the champions

muchahos, vean ese video, aunque al que no le guste esas cosas no lo vea. le rompieron toda la pierna a uno del anderlecht ayer contra el standard leija (es el campeon belga) es como la quebradura a edu del arsenal de hace poco tiempo.
"Hay que cortar las ramas y que crezcan otra vez con más impulso" (Julio Lamas)
aguscordoba
Vitalicio

Notapor francab » Mar Sep 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Witsel was suspended only for ten matches, it's a joke!!
francab
Vitalicio

Notapor pirata94 » Mar Sep 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Muy aBuso como le queda el pie, miren mas o menos en el minuto 1:30

Imagen
pirata94
Socio

Notapor Hoedje » Mié Sep 02, 2009 10:23 am

Scandalous indeed. We still haven't got any apologies by Witsel or Standard. All Belgian football fans support us, Standard shows no class here !

Btw, Suarez, isn't he a guy who is pretty timide, who is able to control himself? Well, he wasn't that match. In the dressing room, the keeper of Standard shouted something at the Anderlecht players, and they almost started a fight, with Suarez showing a heavy reaction himself...

I DON't even want to imagine if this happened to Suarez, Biglia etc... I would be more outrageous than I am now !
Hoedje
Amigo

Notapor Belgranico » Jue Sep 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Conocen algun traductor de frases para saber lo que escribe el chavón ?
.....Matias si por esa casualidad entras a este sitio..te felicito rompela loko, tenes la puerta abierta para volver cuando quieras!!.......
Belgranico
Socio

Notapor nicolassrv » Jue Sep 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Belgranico escribió:Conocen algun traductor de frases para saber lo que escribe el chavón ?

aca tenes uno http://www.elmundo.es/traductor/ pero lo mismo no son muy confiables, pero como pa entender mas o menos lo que dice esta bien.
Imagen
nicolassrv
Vitalicio

Notapor Belgranico » Jue Sep 03, 2009 2:03 pm

nicolassrv escribió:
Belgranico escribió:Conocen algun traductor de frases para saber lo que escribe el chavón ?

aca tenes uno http://www.elmundo.es/traductor/ pero lo mismo no son muy confiables, pero como pa entender mas o menos lo que dice esta bien.

mortal loko, gracias
Belgranico
Socio

Notapor Hoedje » Sab Sep 05, 2009 1:50 pm

No competition this weekend, due to international matches. I heard Argentine has to verse Brazil, and that coach Maradonna is under pressure. Too bad I can't watch this game, i'm going to a barbecue (asado :P) with friends. Have a nice weekend my friends :)
Hoedje
Amigo

Notapor francab » Lun Sep 07, 2009 10:45 pm

Hi Hoedje, we had a bad weekend with Belgrano and Argentina but I think we will go to the World Cup. Has Belgium any chances to qualify to Southafrica?
francab
Vitalicio

AnteriorSiguiente

Volver a El Club